Spring 2023 Move-In Details
Saturday, Jan. 7, 2023, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- New students will need to check in at their assigned residential community prior to moving in. This is where you will receive your key.
- Returning students from fall 2022 do not need to check in prior to returning to campus.
NOTE: The spring semester meal plan will begin on January 7.
FOR NEW STUDENTS
Box EVERYTHING, reducing loose items!
- Use plastic bins if possible (they are reusable, reduce waste, are more secure than cardboard, and stack easier)
Bring your BravesCard (Student ID)!
- Your ID provides access to your hall or community building
- It is NOT your room key; you will be issued a key when you check in on arrival
- Your ID was provided at orientation
NOTE: Bringing your own hand truck can be a wise investment for your college career
Have questions? We are happy to help! Call Housing & Residence Life at 910.775.4253 or email us at email@example.com.